myflowertree

My Flower Tree

My Flower Tree offer world class online flower delivery experience and is now one-stop-shop for your gifts and greetings. It offers the broadest handpicked selection of flowers, cakes, chocolates, fresh fruits, dry fruits, sweets and designer gifts.

4 Best Rakhi Messages with Chocolates for Your Brother

A Rakhi is always a grand celebration for the brother and sister and also for the family.  A grand spectacle ensues, as the brother ties the sacred bond of Rakhi on the wrist of her brother. Reciprocating this love the brother showers her with presents, beginning the grand celebration of joy.

Rakhi messages and chocolates

Thoughtful and heartwarming Rakhi messages with chocolates are sure to delight your brother. These messages will not only convey your feelings but will make this day special for him. Here are some of the most memorable Rakhi messages and the choicest chocolates to go with it –

• A bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk and a note

Imagine a bar of the best Cadbury Dairy milk chocolate presented to your sweet brother, with a note having your rakhi message printed on it.  Here is a suggestion for the best message -

“There were good times, there were bad times. But what was consistent was the fact that there was you. For that I thank you. Happy Rakhi, brother!”

• A bar of Toblerone with a card

One of the finest and the most memorable chocolate for Rakhi is the Swiss made Toblerone. Gift your brother with this and witness the delight light up on her face. Need something memorable to go with it, here’s a suggestion –

“It’s a blessing to have a Brother as dear, as wonderful & as special as you. I pray to God to bless you with happiness, throughout your life. On this beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan, my fondest wishes come to you to make your days wonderful, always. Happy Raksha Bandhan”

• A box of Ferrero Rocher and a mug with your rakhi message

A box of the most delicious Ferrero rocher chocolates with a rakhi message presented at the side is always joy. Get a box of this chocolate, with a beautiful mug inlaid with a rakhi message straight from your heart. One such suggestion for this message is –

“Whether we are wrestling with each other, or playing a game of hide and seek, it was always fun! Thank you for all the good times, brother. Happy Rakhi!”

• Nuts  and chocolate with a Rakhi

The delight of the finest chocolate embedded with nuts is always joyous. Expression the rich taste chocolate melting in your mouth as you crunch upon the finest tasting nuts. Even better, present it with a message. Here’s one such message that goes perfectly with this –

“You are my best friend, and at the same time, you are my best enemy. No matter what, it is always fun to have you around! Happy Raksha Bandhan! “

Rakhi gift delivery

Whether you want a message carved on a pumpkin, or just a plain old card, the addition of chocolates always adds to the joy. Send some rakhi cards inlaid with the most beautiful message, along with rakhi with chocolates for your brother.